As you may already know, our girl Lorde is hitting up TD Echo Beach in Toronto this week. Are you going? I hope you are. But, in case you DO need some convincing, here are 5 reasons why you should come party with Lorde this Friday:
5. Because she’s a 17 year old Grammy-award winning singer. Who doesn’t wanna party with a Grammy-award winning teen in the sands of Echo Beach?
4. Her outfits on this tour are fabulous. Girl is looking royal in that red cape:
3. Her dance moves. You’ll regret it if you miss it. You know you will…
2. That sweet, sweet voice. This is her setlist from Philly. How can you miss singing along to Team and Tennis Court? And don’t lie, Royals is still your jam.
1. Everything about her is different - and that’s cool. There’s something mysterious about her that you’re probably still trying to figure out but can’t. She’s unlike any other artist her age and is probably more mature than I’ll ever be. I’m kinda okay with that.
Conclusion: You need to see Lorde this Friday. If you don’t have tickets yet, keep an eye on my Twitter timeline towards the end of the week… ;)